Business Systems Design Engineering Course
The first-year curriculum mainly provides students with the basic ideas and related methodology on how to create a valuable business by starting a business or establishing an enterprise, and throug business succession.
The second-year curriculum incorporates Project-Based Learning (PBL) to provide students with the environment where they can appropriately leverage the knowledge acquired in the first year for real business tasks and develop the competencies necessary as business innovators.
- The Master’s Program in Innovation for Design and Engineering seeks applications from students with great sensitivity who are capable of systematic, logical, and structured thinking. Students must have excellent communication skills who will spare no effort in accomplishing their objectives.
- Applicants must have the basic knowledge to understand AIIT’s educational curricula, as well as the challenges for regions and global society, and who are highly motivated to overcome these challenges.
- Applicants must have a deep interest in business innovation and strong intellectual curiosity with the capability to take on new creative challenges in consideration of the environment.
- Applicants must be willing to work toward business innovation by using advanced information technology and design engineering after completing the Information Systems Architecture Course or the Innovation for Design and Engineering Course.
The graduation requirements (Business Systems Design Engineering Course)
AIIT awards an academic degree to students who satisfy the following graduation requirements.
- Enrollment period: 2years or more (three years or more for long-term students enrolling in April and two years and six months or more for long-term students enrolling in October)
- Number of credits: 40 credits or more (14 credits or more from compulsory subjects and 26 credits or more from elective subjects)
＊Compulsory subjects are as follows:
- One subject from the elective compulsory engineering ethics (2 credits)
- Advanced Exercises (PBL): Business Systems Design Engineering 1 (6 credits)
- Advanced Exercises (PBL): Business Systems Design Engineering 2(6 credits)