Advanced Institute of Industrial Technology
AIIT accepts students who understand the diploma and curriculum policies for the master’s degree courses specified by each program with the goal of developing the human resources specified by the school philosophy.
AIIT accepts students who wish to achieve the following:
- Advanced professional knowledge and practical skills in the industrial technology field for each program.
- Outstanding analytical skills for complicated problems to overcome the challenges and bring solutions to the industrial technology field of each program.
- Basic skills and knowledge in the industrial technology field of each program.
- Skills for continued learning and research.
- Necessary communication and teamwork skills.
- Understanding of work ethics and the skills and attitude to fulfill responsibilities while observing ethical standards.
AIIT employs a variety of screening methods for the fair selection of students.