Master Program of Information Systems Architecture
(This contents will be terminated in March 2021, after the graduation of the students enrolled in 2019)
Nowadays, information technologies, including the Internet, are widespread, and the many different types of information systems structured around computers and networks determine the workings of society. In AIIT, the information systems refer to several systems consisting of computers and networks used by businesses and organizations.
The master program of information systems architecture offers a professional program for information systems architects who can enjoy great success in the field of information systems development.
Information Systems Architect
“Information systems architect” is an advanced IT professional engineer who develop several information systems. Thus, the term refers to a wide range of the following job types classified into “strategist”, “system architect”, “project manager”, “technical specialist”, and “service manager” specified in the Common Carrier/Skill Framework (CCSF) and “business architect” specified in AIIT.
The master program of information systems architecture provides six career model courses and recommended subjects for each job type.
- System architect
- Project manager
- Technical specialist
- Service manager
- Business architect
The graduation requirements (Master Program of Information Systems Architecture):
AIIT awards an academic degree to students who satisfy the following graduation requirements.
- (1) Enrollment period: 2 years or more (three years or more for long-term students enrolling in April and two years and six months or more for long-term students enrolling in October)
- (2) Number of credits: 40 credits or more(14 credits or more from compulsory subjects and 26 credits or more from elective subjects)
＊Compulsory subjects are as follows:
- One subject from the elective compulsory ethic subjects (2 credits)
- Advanced Exercises: Information Systems 1 or
Advanced Exercises: Business Architecture a1 (6 credits)
- Advanced Exercises: Information Systems 2 or
Advanced Exercises: Business Architecture a2 (6 credits)